Koo Yun Xuan

Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Teacher's Day Celebration 2009 AMKSS

My visit back to AMKSS was really exciting. This year, the lower secondary levels were separated from the upper secondary levels in the celebrations. And as usual (or nostalgic as it seemed), the programmes suck! Seriously, nothing beats a sports carnival-like event on a day that is supposed to commemorate the hard effort teachers have put in. Nonetheless, it was really enjoyable to see familiar faces and surroundings. Everything and everywhere we turn, memories were being evoked.


I think I'm officially the dumbest person alive. I painstakingly wrote two very nice little notes for Mrs Veda and Ms Tay, and in the end I couldn't deliver them because I left them in Pupeng's house. Like totally defeated the purpose of my visit to AMKSS! Well no, but it was quite a waste haha considering the amount of effort and emotion I injected into making the notes. But all in all, it felt really good to be able to talk to teachers who have taught me before. A good time we had reminiscing about the old days- troubles we gave to different teachers etc etc.


I watched The Proposal for the second time. I actually watched it online haha but since it was so good I didn't mind watching it again. So Pupeng, Amanda, Caryn and I went to watch after our visit at AMK Hub. Shaokwang, Jestoni and Arifin didn't join us. They went to play lan instead. THE MOVIE WAS AWESOME! It got the whole cinema erupting with laughter, no amount of exaggeration here. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT FUNNY LIKE HELL. After that, The girls went off first and I went to meet the lanning dudes. But I had to leave almost immediately after I met them because Pupeng's house key was left in my bag. So I went back too, and in the end we studied. I slept over at Pupeng's house! :D I felt very happy yesterday, while eating dinner at Longhouse HAHAHA! OMG BIBIMBAP ROCKS TTM! I love Korean Food! But anyway, it really felt like this was what life should have been yesterday night, simple and fufilling. I've never felt so satisfied for a long time.


Pupeng, I think your house is very conducive to study in :) It was nice talking before going to sleep. I've not shared about myself this much ever since last year. I'm really really happy that we remained so close to each other despite being in different classes and all. I LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND! YOU KNOW WHAT, AT LEAST WE HAVE EACH OTHER :)

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN