Koo Yun Xuan

Saturday, September 12, 2009
I LOVE YOU, LIYU SHAOKWANG XIUXIAN JESTONI!

I met Shaokwang and Xiuxian to study at the National Library today in the morning. We went to the Reference Section thinking that we were able to do our revision there. But before we could step into the section, the security guard reminded us that no studying is allowed in there. I was quite irritated because we took out all our work materials, and then we have to find another place. In the end, we found some seats at the Central Lending Library at B1. I attempted Econs tuition homework, which was disastrous because I didn't know how to answer some questions. MEANS I WILL DIE AT ECONS TUITION TMR. MR NEO IS GOING TO GIVE ME DEATH STARE AGAIN. Anyway, Liyu joined us shortly after her Jap lessons at Kovan. Jestoni too, after his sleep I guess haha! Xiuxian played Muttons Till Midnight that he saved in his handphone, and I laughed like shit at their attempt to interpret Stop and Stare, and You're Beautiful :D I used to listen to them a lot on the radio last year! Good memories!

We went to BK for lunch around 2pm. ON OUR WAY THERE, I SAW THE SAME PAIR OF EARRINGS I BOUGHT BUT LEFT IN THE TOILET CUBICLE OF TAMPINES 1 SOME TIME BACK! TSSSSSSK REALLY WANT IT, BUT I'M TOO ANGRY TO BUY IT AGAIN NOW. FREAKING $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN THIS CASE, $20 SPENT ON THEM IN TOTAL IF I BUY THEM AGAIN. AND $30 IF I LOSE IT THE SECOND TIME AND BUY IT FOR THE THIRD TIME! So I didn't buy it in the end. Thanks Ong Shao Kwang for helping me to buy my food haha I'm lazy ttm! I had a turkey bacon burger for brunch! OH OH and I totally regretted stuffing the last 2 large bites (at least?) of burger into my mouth at one go. I had a hard time chewing and swallowing everything. I WILL NOT BE SO UNGLAM ALREADY. HAHAHA!

We headed back to AMKHub to meet Noel and to buy tickets for I Love You, Beth Cooper at 5.40pm. I THINK IT'S LIKE MY THIRD OFFICIAL NC16 MOVIE AT THE CINEMA EVER SINCE JANUARY LAST YEAR WHEN I TURNED 16 HAHA! It was quite hilarious upon understanding the crude jokes after asking for explanation from Shaokwang lol! But aiya, I still didn't think it was that nice, cos it was a bit pointless haha. CONCLUSION IS THAT I STILL LOVE PG FILMS! Went to eat dinner at Prata House with them. THE MEEGORENG DAMN NICE SHIT I LIKE IT VERY MUCH, KEPT KOPING FROM SK HAHA! I think everything's nice when I go out with them :) I really like hanging out with them, cos that's when I feel that life isn't monotonous at all.

For now, I'm going to take constructive advise from my beloved friends, and MUG REAL HARD. Because I want to promote together with them. And I want to complete Alevels with them. So that we can spend more time with one another without feeling guilty. MUG MUG MUG!

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN