HOW NOW BROWN COW
I am in dead shit for promos which is technically in 17 days. And the most irritating fact is that I, along with all other fortunate JC students have PW to juggle with. Come on, it's as if life isn't any difficult for us already. What, PW generates brain juices? Pffffffft. For the last time, please scrape PW! Pathetic, cos I don't even know who I'm directing this to. I think I'm just using this as a medium to release streams of emotions since life itself restricts too much. Which is why highly depressed people become poets to further distruct my life. It's really dumb, your life is hard and you're making mine even harder by forcing me to interpret whatever shit you're trying to express not the normal way. You see, this is why people are stuck in a vicious cycle of depression. In conclusion, Literature is really pointless! Okay, I shouldn't be totally biased. I think Lit is actually interesting and enlightening. OKAY THAT'S ABOUT IT.
Shit shit shit I really don't want to retain. But I am so confident that I would! My history is seriously in the deep murky depths of my brain. Lit is like on-the-spot inspiration which is really unpredictable. Econs econs econs! I need more time for Econs, can't finish my essays in time. The only joy I have now is in Math. My beloved H1 math which I turn to for comfort when I fail everything else.
"i want a cocoon where i can just not have to worry about all the shit and studies and everything and just sleep and sleep and sleep and wake up perfected."
I read this from Annie's blog and I agree ttm. I WANT TO BE SLEEPING BEAUTY. ONLY GET PRICKED BY A SPINDLE AND THEN SLEEP AND WAKE UP WITH A PRINCE. DON'T NEED TO CARE ABOUT AN EVIL DRAGON-LIKE FAIRY, JUST SLEEP. THIS IS A PERFECT ESCAPISM.
And I'm freaking fat. F.A.T I am going to swim and swim and swim after Promos which I'll have to probably face next year again :(