DUFFY, UNEMPLOYMENT, BREZHNEV AND FRIENDS
I made new friends over the holidays on Wednesday at Sk's church cell group meet which was very fun! AND I'M OFFICIALLY THE CLUMSIEST PERSON ALREADY. VERY SORRY LIYU AND XIUXIAN FOR RUINING YOUR SANDALS AND T-SHIRT RESPECTIVELY :( I think I need to stop being in physical contact with objects or people around me. Lol the last thing I wish for to happen is for something to break. I've got a bruise on my right knee from playing Dog and Bone with Dave! I totally collided into him like we're playing Rugby or something haha!
Went out with Liyu, Shaokwang and Jestoni again on Thursday night for dinner at Subway. We met Jasmine there too! I think she was tutoring someone. We wanted to catch a movie tentatively The Proposal. But there was only a show at 9.15pm, which was quite late so we headed to AMKHub thinking that there would be a wider range of movies and good timings. But to our utmost disappointment, everything's as late as it were in J8 Golden Village. We walked to the Drive-through McDonald's and continued chatting before I had to go home.
OMG TOTALLY NO MOOD TO BLOG ANYMORE. PROMOS PROMOS PROMOS IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Considering if I should stop blogging. Hmm.