Koo Yun Xuan

Sunday, August 02, 2009
Walking Forward, Running Backwards

My fever has subsided, but I'm still down with a very bad cough. I visited the doctor on Friday and I was given an MC for the whole of this coming week. But I think I'll still be heading to school because I really cannot afford to miss out in lectures and tutorials. Promos are in sight, and I still feel totally unprepared. I need to change my attitude or else I'll really die die die by the time the exams are here. Then you'll see me in 1037.

I was looking through my first few blog posts and I realised I talked funny. I link sentences with "..." , and I TWIT omg awesome. It's great to see how much I've grown since Secondary One.
One of the best moments of Secondary School Days are being with them.

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN