Koo Yun Xuan

Friday, August 28, 2009
Ghost Host Ost St T

A second, a minute, a fraction in time
Is all it takes to make us mime
To shut us close to a world so warm
And open us up to a world this cold.
Frankly speaking, I don't know
How the story ever did unfold.
But I see through this facade
With all its messy dirt-stained mud.
Thus I pray and pray and pray
That the ghost of yours would fade away.
That one day you would heal
To have the appetite for a healthy meal.
Because everybody makes mistakes
Micro, macro, big and small
Are all it takes for us to fall.
So be strong, my friend
Because a helping hand here
I will lend.

God heals.

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN