FRIDAY FOR FRIENDS
I didn't go to school for national day celebration today because my MC ends only today. If I had gone, Kellett would most probably ask me to get out again, literally.
I met up with the best bunch of people(: - Liyu, Shaokwang, Xiuxian and Dave! It was such a pity that Jestoni couldn't join us. The last time we met was about a month ago, so I really missed them. SAKAE BUFFET ROCKS MY LIFE! I LOVE MOCHI ICE CREAM, SOFTSHELL CRAB CREPE, AND MORE MOCHI ICE CREAM AND SOFTSHELL CRAB! But I think I performed poorly today, which was a rather waste. I could have eaten so much more food. I CAN EAT PLATES AND PLATES OF SOFTSHELL CRAB MY WHOLE LIFE WITHOUT GETTING SICK OF IT! We talked a lot, about school and well they were mostly laughing at me which I don't find funny at all. Apparently, I made stupid comments but I don't think they were stupid at all! And that annoying ogre ong kept irritating me! I think I have a big heart, or else HE DIE, DIE I TELL YOU DIE!
We headed to Dave's house and they played Guitar Hero for a while. I watched like how I'd usually do. But today is Friday which is a new and special day, so I had a go at the drum pedal. But I think that Guitar Hero, similar to Audition, somehow makes people dizzy. So I stopped and continued watching. Oh I'm missing out an important point. I think Dave has a very nice and classy living room, like those from the IKEA magazine.
We set off for Shaokwang's church next. We came in a little late but we sat at the first row which was still a good experience. Noel joined us for the service and afterward. The programme today was some testimonies shared by his church members. I thought that the message couldn't be delivered any clearer. I'm really grateful to be able to go to God with my friends although some of them are non-believers because I think that is partly what makes our friendship so unique and strong - Acceptance. I hope and pray that this would not be the last chance we have to come together in the presence of God(:
We had a good chat at Northpoint's Starbucks and McDonald's. Noel told us good stories of his life in NS. Haha Xiuxian and Shaokwang seemed quite worried about it but I'm sure they'll do good.
The Three Flaws of This Friday:
1. I COULD HAVE EATEN MORE. I SHOULD HAVE JUST IGNORED MY PHYSIQUE AND GO FOR IT. I MEAN, IT'S SOFTSHELL CRAB AND MOCHI WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE. NO ROOM FOR HESISTANCE MAN! BUT YET..OH WELL WE CAN EAT AGAIN! :D
2. XIUXIAN SHOULD REALLY STOP LYING TO ME. I'M SURE IT'S NECESSARY TO LIE ABOUT HOW TO TAKE THE PLEDGE. I KNOW IT'S RIGHT HAND OVER LEFT CHEST, I KNEW IT! TSK BUT NEVERMIND SINCE I'M MAGNANIMOUS.
3. Today ended too quickly. Friday ended too quickly. I miss my friends already. I'm still going to say this although they'll make a joke out of it for me being a sentimental shit. The comfort and joy of being with them is like no other I've felt. It's like they're a part of me, ingrained in my life forever. I have absolutely no regrets of getting to know them, each and everyone of them. We're all so different, but I think that is really the reason how we resonate with one another. No matter how many times you guys call me Fat, I STILL LOVE ALL OF YOU! But this doesn't grant you all rights to continue calling me Fat.