PROJECT WORK SUCKS.(UNDERSTATEMENT)
I AM HOW SIAN THAT SCHOOL REOPENS AGAIN TOMORROW!! HATE SCHOOL HATE SCHOOL HATE SCHOOL. I miss Amkss): Aiya okay have to stop thinking about Secondary School or else I will just keep going on about it forever. I need to reach that dreaded compound everyday this week by 7.30am which is going to be quite difficult for me because I've only needed to reach school by 8.30am everyday till now. Anyway, the only good thing about my timetable for the week is that there is NO PE! :D hahaha okay but then again I really need to sweat off those extra kilos I've put on during this break. AND SOME PEOPLE ARE REALLY NOT HELPING BY SPAMMING THE WORDS "FAT" OR "BIMBO" IN MY FACE EVERY TIME I COME ONLINE(You know who you are hahaha).
Can you imagine if PW doesn't exist? NO YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THAT WILL BE LITERALLY PARADISE. Stupid Pw; without it I'd have like what only Math lessons tomorrow! It infuriates me even further at the thought that I can go home by 9.30am which is like freaking 2 hours of school only?! Argh but NO LIFE IS NOT A BED OF ROSES. WE HAVE PW AND SCHOOL ENDS AT 5PM EVERY DAY OF THIS WEEK. EAT THAT. This week and all the following weeks of JC life are going to be torturous. Boohoo I want to stay in Amkss!!!!!!! FOREVER! I am going to miss my Secondary School friends. This feels like graduation all over again sigh. Which is why I am looking forward to every reunion I have with them. For example, Vivien's birthday party this coming Saturday:D Wheeee! Can't wait!
This is not the way to be. ARGH BUT I REALLY DON'T LOOK FORWARD TO SCHOOL NOW. I want my old friends): Really, it's not that my JC friends are not good or whatever. But I really have more attachments to old, sentimental things. Ahh. And this holiday makes it so much harder to adapt back to JC life because I've been interacting much with old people I know. And I'm not going to be allowed to use the computer much now which is = NO MSN, NO FB(AND RC AND MOUSEHUNT AND BARN BUDDY AND BEJEWELED), NO BLOGGING, NO LIFE! Now that my results are atrocious, I need to work harder. Omg I can feel life seeping away from me already when I typed those two words.
Anyway, Isabel's left for Australia yesterday. Hope she's able to adapt to her new surroundings! (: I really want to have a 4-4 outing and Choir Junior-Senior outing! Haha but I am so lazy to be the one planning! Lalala *hints* haha. Okay I will rot my 1&1/2 years away from now. Bye.