Koo Yun Xuan

Wednesday, July 08, 2009
I Will & I Can

I'm not going to watch myself fall and break again and do nothing about it. Not this time, not ever.

I will and I can.


On a "lighter" note, I ATE FREAKING A LOT TODAY LIKE TOTALLY EQUIVALENT TO A PIG! FIRST THERE WAS CREAM PASTA FROM WEST KINGDOM. THEN I DRANK ICE MILO, THEN I ATE ANOTHER PLATE OF CHICKEN DRUMSTICK RICE OMG FAAAAAAT! NO THAT IS NOT THE END. I DRANK A CUP OF APPLE JUICE AND THEN I STILL FELT THIRSTY SO I BOUGHT ANOTHER CUP OF ICE MILO.

I SHOULD SERIOUSLY JUST CUT MYSELF UP INTO PIECES. So fat! Omg there is something seriously wrong with me. I was very angry apparently at everything today. So angry that even though my dinner portion was way too much, and even though I halfed the portion, intending only to eat one half of it, I ATE EVERYTHING OMG. I BINGE WHEN I AM UPSET/ANGRY WHICH IS BAD. BECAUSE I WILL LOOK LIKE A PIG. FAT. ANGRY. FAT ANGRY PIG.

On a lighter note, I am very happy because I'm disciplined enough to set aside $10 this week, and hopefully every week for donations to UN World Food Programme. Because there are people dying if you care enough for the living make a better place for you and for me. I think I am really crazy at this point of time. I feel very motivated now because I am angry/upset. Which is a bad-turned-good thing. Once in a while now, I get really sudden bursts of determination when I face an emotional turmoil, and this is what helps me to do well. So it is really a blessing in disguise. POSITIVITY YO! I will not allow myself to be at the mercy of myself or others.

I AM GOING TO WORK HARD NOW BECAUSE I CAN'T CONTAIN MY MOTIVATION. THIS IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOD. LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOD. GOD IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN