Friday & Saturday
OMG I AM SO HAPPY THAT CTS ARE FINALLY OVER. BUT NOW I AM SO WORRIED FOR MY RESULTS! THERE IS A HIGH POSSIBILITY OF ME FAILING EVERYTHING EXCEPT MATH.
After my last paper(Math) on Friday, I went to J8 with Van, Lynette, Yuanjun and two other girls whom I've forgotten their names hahaha! And I was so glad for Yuanjun because she made an achievement by not being the last to finish her food. Good job womz, keep it up(: Then I bought this sweet which is super cool. It's a sweet, a whistle, and a toy altogether! Omg I am going to buy and collect all of them haha. Anyway I went to Sk's church. WHOA HIS CHURCH IS BIG COMPARED TO MINE. Haha there was a special programme that day, featuring the movie Faith Like Potatoes which was very touching and inspiring all. His mum talked a little to me, and surprisingly I could understand all the Chinese man! Hahaha! Not bad for a C6-er haha. We met YAP for supper and I ate Mapo Tofu for the first time in my life. It was super good! Haha I was telling Shaokwang how I would get hungry everytime I play RC cos one of the dish is Mapo tofu. Wheeeee love mah fwenx!
Saturday! Arifin's birthday! :D I went out with BONGZZZZ! Omg I daresay yesterday was the first real shopping attempt we ever did together haha! It was super fun, we went to Daniel Yam's and tried on prom dresses for fun hahaha! And we loved this sweeping white toga on display, damn nice okay! Omg but you have to be super tall to wear that. Everywhere's on sale! Haha but I still didn't bring enough cash so I didn't buy anything. We wanted to ride the Singapore Flyer cos Pupeng has free tickets. But by the time after we shopped, we figured it would be too late to make it there in time. So in the end we had dinner at Swensen's at PlazaS. Jeremy, Aaron and the TAS people were just seated beside us, talk about a small world! HAHA PUPENG AND I TOOK A FUN SHOT AT THIS PHOTO BOOTH BUT THEN 3/4 OF THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN UP BY ME. WE LAUGHED LIKE HELL LOL(: Hey let's do that again and must perfect it like how Ashton Kutcher does it in A Lot Like Love LOL. (I googled his name and the movie haha)
These were awesome days(: