Koo Yun Xuan

Sunday, July 12, 2009
A drop in the ocean,
A change in the weather,
I was praying that you and me might end up together.
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert,
But I'm holding you closer than most,
'Cause you are my heaven.

Sixuan, I'm helping you publicise this song(:

I love family gatherings;
I dislike family gatherings,
but I love family gatherings.

I'm going to be mature in my life. I want to do something that is purposeful. I'm going to work towards it. I'll be focused. I will get there, and I will glorify God. So teach me to walk, teach me to fall, teach me to get back on my feet, teach me to run. I place all these in Your hands, Amen.

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN