CHANGE I WANT TO CHANGE
Omg I know I shouldn't be blogging. Everytime I blog about not being able to update, I end up doing the opposite. FIRST AND FOREMOST- PW IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! I WANT TO SLEEP BUT I AM NOT GETTING ANY): As I am typing this, my eyes are drooping. Can you imagine MY EYES drooping?! That's like no eyes at all already. Snorrrrezzzzz. Anyway, my PW group were unable to rent a laptop from the school library so we went to my house to get things done instead. It turned out to be quite a failed attempt because you can never really get things done in a room where there's a nice comfy bed with a full blast of air-conditioning. Impossiblez. But it wasn't like totally fruitless, they came up with lots of ideas especially Woo Hao Qi. The problem was that we couldn't focus on a few. So everything was quite disorganised. And during a period of our digressions, Lynette noticed how I'd always draw a little hill with three crosses and a heart at every post of my bible study journal. Haha so cute right! TSK OH MAN WHAT HAPPENED. NOW I RARELY TOUCH THE BIBLE. This is why it's a change I want to change. I will read my bible and pray, I will follow you all day. ALL DAY!
MY FIRST CTS RESULT:
H1 MATH - 35/50 - A
:D
However my consequent results are going to be all Us. Now I only hope that I pass my H2 Econs. I don't ask for more.
I am very proud at how I'm handling this whole matter. I will be strong. I will able to pass this phase in one piece. I WILL(: