Koo Yun Xuan

Wednesday, June 10, 2009
SOFITEL PALM RESORT @ MALAYSIA

Three days and two nights! It sure ended quicker than I've expected. This year's Church camp seemed to allow us more free time. Anyway, I didn't do many things due to complications. Like I got sick again-.- It's like inevitable to get sick. It happens everytime I travel abroad. This time it was stomach contractions and fever. I think it's stomach flu because the pain is very similar to the pain when I had food poisoning. But cannot be food poisoning cos I ate the same thing as everyone else. I had fever on the second day so I didn't play paintball and water polo. HEHE but even if I was well I still wouldn't swim, cos my current swimming costume really cmi HAHA. SO wasted, I didn't get to play tennis too. Hahaha okay I kind of slacked the whole time, except for soccer and cards. We played Bridge, Slapjack and Swap. Oh man I really like to play Bridge!

I will upload the photos later! I really like Sofitel's bathrooms. Haha okay random. Anyway now that I'm back, I have to start studying again): SIAN JI BUA! I love going overseas for holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN