
EVEN BETTER THAN ORIGINAL DORA(:
I haven't been blogging for quite some time already. Anyway some updates! I had my first and second visits to the lan shop at AMK with Liyu, Shaokwang, Xiuxian and Jestoni. Although I didn't play because it was too gory and scary when the zombies jump and run towards you head first, then get their brains blown to bits with blood splashing on the screen, it was still quite addictive to WATCH. Hahaha it is as stimulating as playing btw. The focus of our get-together was to catch up with each other. It felt really good to see the familiar faces. Nothing feels more homey than secondary school friends(: Sadly, I don't think I'll be meeting them anytime soon. I have to start studying hard for MYE. AND I MEAN IT SO MEANS NO BLOGGING AGAINZZZ. Even so, I have minimal motivation to mug now. Wow, repeated use of "M"s reminds me of literature. SUCKS MAN! ALLITERATION OR IS IT ASSONANCE HAHAHA! LOSER! AIYA SHOULD BE ALLITERATION.
See this shows how lousy I am at Lit and how little attention I pay towards it. But I'm pretty sure this poor attitude I'm showing will change. I hope. Haha, aiya okay I will change. Anyway I watched Dance Subaru today with Lynz and Liaoz. Haha lovez. THE SHOW'S AWESOME, LIAOZ AND I CRIED HAHAHA! So embarrassing can! Haiya too bad we're more sentimental unlike Lynz hahaha.
Eeehee I just found out SK watches AI4 Ye2 Hao3 Hen4 Ye2 Hao3!!!! HAHAHA DAMN NICE SHOW BUT NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT. Anyway hahaha JIANG BAIHU ROCKS! HAHA I BET THIS SOUNDS SUPER ULU TO YOU ALL. "Tell me I love you forever dkwjbedjkywge(Korean words here)" Okay I should go and study Econs now. I'll be going to Malaysia from 8th to 10th which is Monday to Wednesday so I better study more now.
I am craving for Boon Tong Kee!