Koo Yun Xuan

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Abstain

Today's word shall be abstain. Haha reminds me of Shaokwang and his failed abstain attempt. Anyway, people have been telling me to abstain from so many things. ABSTAIN FROM USING THE COMPUTER, ABSTAIN FROM SLEEPING, ABSTAIN FROM THIS AND THAT! I feel super deprieved now. I really don't understand why it is perfectly fine for others to sleep till as late as 2pm in the afternoon, but it is wrong for me to sleep till 9.30am. I am not kidding, this is the kind of life I lead. A minute later than 9am and I'm still in bed, I'm being shouted at for not having the urgency to study for mid-years. I need a break, I seriously need one although technically speaking this is a break. PATHETIC. I really really really don't want to study anymore! Sick and tired of studying and not producing satisfying grades.

I know I shouldn't wallow up in self-pity. But I really can't help it. I'm missing out a lot in life. For example, I have never watched an episode of Pokemon which practically takes up two thirds of a normal Singaporean kid's life. This is not merely an assumption okay. Aah, I need a breather. I need...I need...I NEED GU JUN PYO! Shit I'm currently abstaining from Boys over Flowers; stopped at Episode 12. But I need to move on!!!!!!! :( Ah well, it would be a long long time before I reunite with Gu Jun Pyo. Argh this sucks.

MYEs are in 2 weeks time. I just read Liyu's blog, and I have the same sentiments as her. I'm completely not ready for it as well! I've not started for History and Literature. Plus, my Econs is really inconsistent. I'm totally not confident about it too. And this time, I refuse to sink in to the comfort that AT LEAST I'll do well for Math. Because afterall, Math is my H1 subject.

Okay enough of this. I went out with Liyu, Shaokwang(Oh lookie! Who is beside your name HAHA), Xiuxian, Jestoni and Dave on Sunday night. We ate dinner at this steamboat place at Ang Mo Kio that reminds me of the Secret Garden haha because it is in the middle of nowhere and very hmm well, secretive haha. First time that I've drank Tom Yam steamboat soup. I love it! Actually it tastes exactly like Tom Yam perisa instant noodles which I love very much. The point is that, I love this bunch of friends(L)!! Talked about our different religions, how we're coping with our studies, and mainly verbal diarrhoea from Jestoni and Shaokwang. Jestoni has reached a point of breakthrough in his life. He is a changed man hahaha! Liyu and I are still getting used to it. The guys were crazy over Tom Yum Nuggets which is absolutely gross. We played Zong1 Ji2 Mi4 Ma3(I think. Later wrong laokui) and the loser had to eat it. Damn lucky it wasn't me haha. After dinner, we went to play Lan again! Hahaha, at first I watched them play L4D. Then I joined in when they were playing CS. OMG CS IS DAMN FUN! I'm proud to say that my aiming's not bad! :D Managed to kill Xiuxian a lot of times with Jestoni's help; he controlled the keys and I controlled the mouse hahaha! Lol I had a great time with them(: I took the bus home with Jestoni. HAHAHA compared to last time(Which I had to do all the talking to avoid awkward silences), he actually initiated conversations! GOOD JOB TONI! :D W met Kelvin on the bus too! Ahh I really miss 44! I hope to be able to go out one last time with them before the holidays end. Haha this ususally escalates to 2 or 3 more times hahaha! Whatever I love my friends!

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN