Math Test, GPP, ISP, GP Exam
I WANT TO GO DIE ALREADY. MY HEAD IS SPINNING. IT HAS BEEN SPINNING EVER SINCE FRIDAY NIGHT. THIS IS THE PERFECT TIMING TO GET SICK. AWESOME. I WANT TO GORGE OUT MY THROAT. I HAVE BLOOD IN MY PHLEGM WTS. YES YUNXUAN, YOU CAN DO YOURSELF A BIG FAVOUR BY DYING NOW.
This is bad. I missed church today to visit the doctor the second time this week. I MUST GET WELL I WILL GET WELL. BEFORE ANYTHING MORE TEMPTING THAN THE DOUBLE CHOC CHIP SUBWAY COOKIE LYNETTE THRUST INTO MY FACE, COMES ALONG. LIKE SAKAE BUFFET WITH CLASS(TENTATIVE) AFTER GP BUFFET. WAHAHA GP BUFFET?! OH MY GOD I MEANT TO SAY GP EXAM. CAN YOU IMAGINE A GP BUFFET? VARIATIONS OF GPs SERVED TO YOU ON PLATTERS OF GOLD. MMM YUM, HOW TENTALIZING.
Anywaaaaaay, I'm finishing the book "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time". The book is shiook. Very engagingly funny and sad. Thumbs-up for it!
Liyu and Shaokwang! Let's meet up soon, like after this week or something. Haha we need to do some catching-up.
Sixuan, you seemed to have disappeared from my life!!!!! HAHA WHERE ARE YOU?!?! Oh man you know we're forever saying we're going to catch a movie after school at J8 but NORT HABBENINN` AT ALL MANXZX~ Okay la, I know you're very busy now with House Capt and SCouncil duties, but just don't tire yourself out. Hope to see you next Sunday hahaha Wa shit! We haven't seen each other in Church for at least a month I'd say?! WHICH IS BAD HAHA!
Okay no wordy post, I got to do many many things now.