Koo Yun Xuan

Wednesday, May 06, 2009
I can only imagine

I love Quaker Granola bars. So yummy and full of fat(: My dad bought me a box of Chocolate chip flavoured ones from 7-eleven. Yay I think my Dad dotes too much on me. I think I'm very spoilt. Like he bought so much things for me already and I don't know how I can still lose my temper with him. I think what my friend said that no matter what happens, they are still your parents, is very true. I WILL CHANGE.

My tolerance level is dangerously low all the time. I don't like it when people around me are more informed than I am. I'll feel the urge to catch up and know more than them. Hahaha so competitive right, but too bad I don't really have the substance to compete LOL! AND I GET IRRITATED WHEN PEOPLE CALL ME BUT DON'T SAY ANYTHING-YUANJUN HAHAHAHA! Haiya I still have an unending list of dislikes but let's give out rays of positivity instead hehehe. WAAAIT BEFORE THAT I DON'T KNOW WHY PKELLETT NEVER FAILS TO QUESTION ME EVERY TUTORIAL.(To think that my Chinese name will get less picked on) OMG IT'S SO TRAUMATIZING BECAUSE I NEVER HAVE THE ANSWERS. Sigh, I feel so stupid.

Congrats NYChoir, CO and Band(Whatever results it'll be tomorrow) for the excellent performances in SYF(: I miss being in perf arts! AHHH the sense of satisfaction after concerts and performances is indescribable. I miss AMKSSCHOIR!

Okay, I want to sleep already. Goodnight

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN