Koo Yun Xuan

Tuesday, May 12, 2009
"How Well Do You Know" Facebook Quizzes

I am very upset. I know I may seem dramatic being upset over FB quizzes. But as ridiculously as it sounds, this FB feature taught me a lot about not only my friends, but also about myself. Note that while typing this post, I may seem a bit more hormonal than usual, so I will sound quite emotional.

I'm am highly disturbed by the fact that I only know my best friend for 25% according to her first Quiz, and 37% according to her subsequent Quiz that was supposed the salvage whatever lousy results I've achieved for her first one. BUT AS SEEN, I SCREWED IT UP. AGAIN. I really can't believe it! 5 years of Friendship and ongoing. This is the fruit of our friendship?! A frigging 25%/37%?! I didn't even pass. This tells me two very important things.

Number 1: FB QUIZZES ARE SERIOUSLY INACCURATE. Totally unreliable and stupid.
Number 2: I don't listen enough to people around me. I don't give people the adequate attention. In conclusion, I am a lousy friend.

I'm going for Number 2, because I've done some reflection and I think I'm too confident about how much I know a person. This crushes me because it shows the type of friend I am. A selfish, ignorant, uncaring and unloving being, who lives in her own world and who can't care enough for the people around her. ARRRGHH. I feel absolutely unworthy of being anyone's friend now.

It is so true, I don't even know my Best Friend's height and shoe size! WHAT AM I DOING FOR 5 YEARS!!!! :( This is just absurd! It cannot go on okay, I am bent on changing my ways.

Sigh, sigh, sigh.

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN