Dear Mum
Ever since I was in your womb, you took on this lifelong perilous journey of hardships.
With every disappoint, rage, and joy that I brought, you carried much more than that.
I'm sorry for my mistakes. I'm sorry for meaning to hurt you time and time again. I'm sorry for letting you down.
But Thank You for giving me second chances. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for providing me, and thank you for being my Mother.
You and I both know that as life continues, I'd bring more pain and suffering to you. But we both know that no matter what happens, you'll always be my beloved NIANG :D and although I may say hurtful things to you, you know that deep down I still love you. May Jesus shower his blessings upon you and watch over you.
Happy Mother's Day to all Mums out there! Because you are all so special, you make it honourable to be a mum(: