Koo Yun Xuan

Monday, May 04, 2009
Capture It,
Remember It

Firstly, Happy belated Birthday Steph and Happy Birthday Sebastian! Classes were small today because the people from CO and Choir had to go off. I don't know why, but I'm feeling especially sentimental these few days. I really want to hold on to every moment because I know somehow I'll miss it when it all ends, like how it was at the end of Primary 6 and Secondary 4. I think JC is really the last portal to make true friends. After JC, I think we won't have time in University to make really close friends. At work, everyone will just be your competitors and that creates no room for complete trust. Oh well, but we still have one and a half year's of time. I'll cherish the people around me more(:

After School. Lynette, Yuanjun, Jianwei and I cabbed to AMKHub to have lunch. I needed to make a new Ezlink card after I lost my wallet on Thursday. I met Benjamin Chia and talked to him. He's doing Accountancy at Poly now. I miss my old schoolmates! Then we went to Subway and talked about a lot of things lol. I must complain about the whole system of the Replacement of Concession Cards. SUPER INEFFICIENT. I had to wait for an hour plus before collecting the new card. And because of this, I wasn't able to catch some sleep in the afternoon which I had planned to. I was very lethargic during lessons today especially during Literature. I was really struggling to keep myself from sleeping. I want to sleep as early as nine!!!!!!! Sigh, I miss being able to do so in the past.

This is really random: I love my classmates, past and present! I'm really happy I can make friends like them. Okay I have nothing more to say. Goodnight

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN