Koo Yun Xuan

Thursday, April 30, 2009
Unlimited Demands meets Limited Resources

OMG. I think I should stop thinking that the weeks ahead cannot get any worse than the present week. Everytime I think that way, it gets worse. This week was the most demanding week of my entire life. I am completely drained by Thursday, but fortunately, today's Labour Day! So much for labour-free day, I'm going to Lynette's house later to work on the History project that is due very very soon. At least I had a break after School on Thursday when I went out with Pupeng and Amanda. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I ate two meals on Thursday! Plus the first was considerably light! (: A $2.50 Sandwich from School's vending machine and an Ajisen Ramen set meal. Okay, thinking back, that's not very great huh.

On Thursday, I

1. didn't have PE lessons. I DID NOT PON LEST YOU ACCUSE ME OF DOING SO. It was raining so the whole class didn't have it at all. I was kind of disappointed actually, because I wanted to play Tennis! So anyway, the whole class spent the time doing History.
2. was moderately quiet compared to other days. Because Van didn't come to school! Nobody to go crazy with me haha.
3. spent all of my breaks (2 half hour breaks) rushing through History Lecture Questions, although I couldn't complete them in time. I was left with 1-5 SEA. Okay I think it doesn't matter because I just found out that it's only a mark for each question.
4. felt like I was on drugs in Econs Tutorial. Like my mind was detached from my body because I was just way too exhausted. But I was conscious enough to remember this really catchy and stupid song about Elasticity Mrs Roy played for us haha.
5. fell asleep in Assembly because it was sooooo boring!
6. found out that I was on national TV(Channel U) the previous night HAHA! Unglam please!
7. Watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine :DDDDD NOW I JUST LOVE HUGH JACKMAN EVEN MORE! I THINK I WILL PASS OUT IF HE APPEARS IN FRONT OF ME HAHAHA!
8. LOST MY WALLET DDDDD: I have a strong feeling that the man beside me in the Cinema stole it. I think it slid off my lap onto the side of the seat because I still had my wallet when I entered the Cinema. It wasn't as if I realised it was missing after I left the Cinema. I checked for my belongings when the Credits were rolling. On a positive note, it's time to change wallet anyway. And I was lucky I only had $20+, my house key and my Ezlink card in it. HAH in your face thief! Good thing I spent my $50 before losing my wallet. I think whoever took my wallet really has no brains. My wallet was in such a bad state, the front was ripped open. I have no idea who would ever want to take it. But it is still my fault for being careless la, should be more careful next time. This is the second time my wallet went missing, yet my parents didn't scold me. I feel thankful and at the same time guilty because no matter how much value my wallet and its contents are worth, I'm still wasting my parent's hard-earned money. Anyway Amanda and Pupeng, I'm sorry I ruined the mood! Hope to make it up to you two soon! (:

My dad bought me a computer! HEEHEEE I love you pops! Yay but now I have to learn to practise better self-control since the com will be in my room and so that I don't breach the trust my parents have for me. Ooh and I finished my final PI! And Ms Peh said I could get an EE hahaha yessssssssssss! Now I have to concentrate on GPP. I think my group has a lot of potential. We just need to be focused(: And I need to talk less haha!

After a good night's rest, I feel much more refreshed! Now I have the energy to take on the coming week. So bring it on yo! I'm going to practise questions for Math Test on Equations and Inequalities the coming Thursday now. BYE!

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN