Koo Yun Xuan

Thursday, April 23, 2009
TODAY
It was an absolutely terrible day. Everyone's losing tempers at each other, I think it has got to do with the weather. As in seriously, I noticed when it's warm, people will more likely flare up easily. Anyway my point is, today was not a good day at all. And I'm pissed off, because when I actually tried to show concern I get bitched behind my back. You know what, fine. Go ahead, say all you like. I don't really care. No wait, I DON'T CARE. Okay, fine so there's no reason for me to get mad now. A BIG SMILEY FACE TO YOU :D

BUDDEN AH, I really don't like today!!!! I want to erase whatever happened today and start all over again. Cos it's just too awful, I really hate conflicts, although most of the time I initiate arguments. aiyaaaaaaaa, I'm just really depressy today.

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS TO ELECTED CLASS COMMITTEE MEMBERS.
CHAIR- JIANWEI
V.CHAIR- STEPH
S.L REP- GENA
N.E REP- VAN
HEALTH REP- JINGJIA

YAY, hope we'll all be bonded more under your guidance. 0937 <3
Let's put whatever happened today behind us. I will, cos that's what I learned from JESUS(:

Stressed

MID-YEAR'S Timetable is out. And I still don't know how to write Lit essays. I'm on PI Draft 4, and I'm pretty sure I'll only stop at min Draft 10. AND AND THE MUST FRUSTRATING THING IS THAT WITHIN LESS THAN 1 HOUR OF BEING PART OF NY JOURNALISM TEAM, I HAVE TO DO A FRIGGING ARTICLE ALREADY. OKAY IT'S MY FAULT COS I STUPIDLY VOLUNTEERED TO DO IT WITH THIS OTHER GIRL AMANDA. AND NOW SHE BACKED OUT COS SHE REALISED SHE HAS ANOTHER ARTICLE DUE SO IT'S JUST ME NOW. ME, WHO GOT A STUPID E FOR MRP, HAS TO DO AN ARTICLE BY MYSELF. AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING IS?! I'M SUPPOSED TO WRITE ABOUT ODAC. AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS UNTIL LYNETTE TOLD ME. I THOUGHT IT WAS ODETTE, SO I WAS LIKE, "ERRR I HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT A FAIRYTALE?", THEN VAN TOLD ME IT WAS ODAC, BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS ODEC! AS IN HELLO I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT STANDS FOR TILL LYNETTE TOLD ME IT'S OUTDOOR.ACTIVITIES GOSH I'M REALLY SCREWED UP OKAY. WHY DO I ALWAYS LAND MYSELF IN SHIT LIKE THAT. OKAY BREATHE.....OKAY no more caps. I feel better already, considering the fact that it's Thursday today and the deadline's on Sunday and I just got to know what ODAC is yesterday and my previous article partner refuses to reply my message of desperation to tell me what I'm supposed to write about. AAAARGH. Okay, I feel much better.

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN