Koo Yun Xuan

Sunday, April 19, 2009
Sinful Indulgence

YF programme at church today was fun! Sharing & Bonding(: The POPIAHS(My group, heehee I'm my group's leader) had our very own mini potluck. Gosh I tell you if I continue to eat like how I ate today, I'm going to explode. EXPLODE. We had 10 muffins of different assortments- Chocolate Chip, Banana Chocolate, Blueberry and Strawberry-, super sinful Mango Pudding by Jamie's mum( I ate two shit shit!), tubes of Potato Chips, and two 1.5 litre Coke. Yay I don't care haha, we must have another potluck soon. I'm sooo angry Yiqi didn't come today. His absence was equivalent to no Abalone Porridge): And that was supposed to be main dish for the potluck! BOOOOO, I don't care he better prepare it for this coming Sunday or I'll kill him haha.

I had Econs tuition with WUUUUUUUUU-HUAN in the afternoon. Haha! It was interesting because we had a very thorough discussion about different possible case scenarios regarding an essay question. I learnt to first look at the subject in general before closing in on some specific exceptions. :D Economics is confusing but fun!

I didn't really spend much time studying this weekend aargh. Okay okay I'll really use the whole of this week to mug, so please don't tempt me with any movie outings etc.

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN