Koo Yun Xuan

Friday, April 24, 2009
SICK

My nose is clogged up and I have to breathe using my mouth, and I have a cough. Let's blame the weather again. I tell you crazy! Today's temperature is 34 Degree Celsius. In the morning after I came out from School Library, I felt the immediate heat wave. Like I was thawing at an unusually fast pace. I AM SO PISSED WITH MY PHLEGM IT GETS STUCK IN MY THROAT. Okay, I need to drink lots of water, and sleep even earlier.

Neopets is addictive, so in order not to sink into it's depths, I will stop neopets-ing now. NOW. Okay maybe another 10 more minutes. Haha, temptation too hard to resist. Anyway, I just want to wish all my poly school friends all the best! Especially Amanda, Caryn, Jestoni, Disheng, Xmarc and gang.

Haven't been hearing much from Liyu): I hope you're doing fine woman! I miss you loads plus all the Bridge to Terabithia and SSIK time we had.

I ought to be studying now, so bye.

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN