Koo Yun Xuan

Thursday, April 16, 2009
Our Silver

Congratulations! After months of sweat and strain, AMKSS Choir attained a Silver(:

Sec4s, don't beat yourself up about it. It's not easy to maintain a Silver immediately after a switch of conductor. You need time to get used to a different style of conducting. So grant yourself some allowance! Afterall, I'm certain you all had a hell load of fun time after every single tedious practice. Hahaha (sheer torture from what I remembered). Nevertheless, it was still a memorable experience, heehee I miss taking part in SYF! Very soon, two years to be exact, our juniors will face SYF again and by that time I'm sure Choir will soar to even greater heights. Whoosh Choir whoosh! The one thing that followed me even till today after I graduated are the friendships that I've found in this warm cute little CCA. Who says Choir doesn't does wonders? :D

Churchies' Birthday Celebration some time back,

Yunxuan and Sixuan

KOO COUSINS<3

Flowering VAN HAHA

Lynette with my Shrek(:

Slacking during History Project

Night before Release of Olevel Results (Hahaha the photo speaks for itself)

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN