Koo Yun Xuan

Sunday, April 05, 2009


OMG I MISS TAIWAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!! Okay, I miss going on holidays in general. But since Taiwan was my most recent overseas holiday, it holds the deepest impression. You know how you always feel like nothing's on your mind when you're not in Singapore? Gosh I love it! I love not caring/knowing what I'll be doing next, and just go with the flow. Taiwan was awesome because we went as a family, Lordia & Lorna, Sixuan and family, and my very own! I love family trips because we can all bond and shop and have fun together(:


Speaking of which!


CHURCH FAMILY CAMP IS COMING UP THIS JUNE 6th to 8th! WHOOOOOOOO :DDDDDDDD Okay for now, this is going to be my largest motivation. I'm sooo looking forward to it! The last Family camp two years ago ended on a high note, I bet this one would be better. MS ZHENG PUPENG PLEASE GO! (: SK and VAN are higly encouraged to go tooo!

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN