"I think of you and I'm strong
And I know I can go on
It's like you set me free
When life gets the best of me
I just think of you"
A big thank you to Van, Stacy, Chunk, Lynette, Yuanjun and all my wonderful classmates who were there for me today.
I had my first Literature tuition today with Ms Ang. It was really interesting! She had me write a few random sentences, and with just that and a look at my handwriting in the history test, she told me what kind of person I am. I tell you, its super accurate, although I'm not sure if its scientifically proven. I'm a sentimental and slightly negative person(like I'll tend to look back at the past for comfort instead of looking forward), who is currently feeling very stressed. And she told me, for example, if I don't do well for a test/assignment, I'll tend to take it very seriously in a pessimistic way. I was like, Whoa! Mind-reader! Anyway, I think this is very cool, I want to learn how to read a person when I have the time.
I think I have very little time left till my mid-years after june hols. Especially for subjects like Literature, I think I have to work really hard now onwards. Its ironic how math, which used to be my weakest subject, is now my strongest. I think I'm becoming more and more slack. I used to be so passionate for Cca, but now I'm always so lethargic when I have to attend Guitar. I miss 4-4 and everyone in it! I really hope to have a class gathering soon, despite everyone's hectic schedule.
Anyhoos, I can't access the internet at home now, so I'm updating myself with the computers at the school library every morning before lessons start, and I'm using my mum's laptop at RIJC now hahaha. So pathetically handicapped without internet.
Alright, I got to go do my PI now(: