Koo Yun Xuan

Friday, April 17, 2009
I Love Class 0937

Enxin, Annie, Lynette, Van


I really love my classmates(: It has only been a few short months, and these group of people have already created such an impression in my life. I want to thank God for leading me to where I am now because I feel really happy among my group of friends. Although I know I get impatient and pissed off with people quite easily, I still love them very much. Eeee, I think I have a really bad temper. I'll flare up at every little thing that annoys me. Plus I think I'm much to crazy. My face doesn't really suit my character haha! Oh well, maybe I'll be too busy later to be how I am now.


Van, Yuanjun and I went to Lynette's house today. LYNETTE-O! I MUST COMMENT ON OREO(One of her dogs; she has two dogs, Oreo and Coco) HAHAHA! Oreo is super horny man! Van and I were super freaked out because he kept pouncing on us! HAHAHA YUANJUN GO UPLOAD VAN'S STUPID VID HAHA LAUGH UNTIL I DIE! I like Coco more, she's more tame. But she ignores us most of the time. Oreo is super attention-seeking haha! Lynette I love your living room, so spacious! I want to sleepover at your living room:D And and oh we can have our PW meetings at your house I don't care that it is at East Coast haha!

"i love quiet and demure dogs cus i think that i can relate to them better." - Vanessa Ng(Ng right?! HAHAHA) Anyway bullllshittttt!

Anyway, before going to Lynette's house, I played a little football and basketball in school with Van, AHNI, Jianwei and his friend(Don't know his name). YES HAHA I ACTUALLY MOVED MY FAT ASS! :D Haha I suck big time at basketball, only managed to shoot 2 or 3 hoops. Mostly failed attempts cos I have absolutely no ball sense.

I can't wait for Monday to come cos there's school! Yay, I'm finally getting excited over school. Economics Test today was disastrous, not expecting something good.

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN