Koo Yun Xuan

Friday, April 10, 2009
GOOD FRIDAY

Down the Vía Dolorosa in Jerusalem that day
The soldiers tried to clear the narrow street
But the crowd pressed in to see
The Man condemned to die on Calvary

He was bleeding from a beating, there were stripes upon His back
And He wore a crown of thorns upon His head
And He bore with every step
The scorn of those who cried out for His death
Down the Vía Dolorosa called the way of suffering

Like a lamb came the Messiah, Christ the King,
But He chose to walk that road out of
His love for you and me.
Down the Via Dolorosa, all the way to Calvary.

The blood that would cleanse the souls of all men
Made its way through the heart of Jerusalem.
Down the Vía Dolorosa called the way of suffering


Like a lamb came the Messiah, Christ the King
But He chose to walk that road out of
His love for you and me
Down the Vía Dolorosa, all the way to Calvary.


I met up with Liyu, Shaokwang, Xiuxian, Jestoni and Arifin for dinner. It was too bad Agnes couldn't make it, we had such a great time together. I haven't seen Agnes since we got back our Olevel results, we need to catch up on each other's lives! Had dinner at Shokudo, Cine(: We talked about our current schools, AMKSS and choir. Yay they're having SYF this coming thursday, hope they perform to their fullest! OMG Liyu, you've become a monster! You eat a lot now, A LOT! Hahaha! Its like watching how I was in my Primary school and Secondary school days HAHA gosh you are a super late developer! Anyway, its a good thing you're eating properly now. You are too thin, and I mean anorexia-thin. Finally you're learning to binge the right way! :D Anyway, I miss my friends. Even when I've just seen them yesterday. I'll never feel so comfortable around others except for them. I think it's because they know me so well, I don't have to try hiding myself from them. I LURBBBzZz`` MII FWENNXX! (Even when they make mean jokes about me, I just can't get mad at them) Although we have our hiccups along the way, we'll still remain this close because I'm willing to give up the world for you guys! Like everytime I'm feeling depressy and all, I'll look at the retarded photos and videos we took and it never fails to cheer me up. HAHAHA Xiuxian I was like laughing out loud at home at the the vid of you at the Library! HAHAHAHA OH MAN THAT IS PURE ENTERTAINMENT I TELL YOU:DDDDDD
Liyu and I <3
Liyu and Xiuxian!

Spasticity starts:

I LOVE MY FRIENDS

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN