Discovery
I think my blog is very similar to a food blog. I'm going to tell you about my fascination with food again. Today, I woke up late and had a late breakfast. So being greedy, I still wanted to eat lunch hahaha! Haha, so I had a "light" lunch. Why with opened and closed inverted commas? Because light meals means to not have rice/noodles. No I don't mean no carbs, just no rice/noodles. I had fries, a gigantic sausage and nuggets, which is in fact really very fattening. BUT the point is, I realised Fries goes very well with Thousand Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I think you all should go and try. SO GOOD OKAY.
Adding on to my layers of fats,
KINDER BUENO WHITE CHOCOLATE!
GOOOOOODNESSSS this is the bomb okay! Amanda, thanks for buying it for me in HK! I'm going to see if they sell it in supermarkets here. Plus, considering the fact I don't like White Chocoloate(Dark Chocolates are the best man). This is really awesome stuff, haha! I become agitated when it comes to food. I know I'm not supposed to eat all these sickeningly oily-fatty-sweet-yummy-rich food now especially when I have so much excess phlegm. I'll just hydrate myself more.
My mum is CRAAAAAAZY HAHAHA! I think that's where I inherited my mad genes from. She just came into my room, presented me with a bouquet of flowers and asked me to marry her. LOL WHAAAAT?! Haha, then she became the normal mum again when I said No. "Qu4 Zhuo4/Zuo4 Gong1 Ke4!" -.-
I can't wait for the holidays. I am deprieved of fun, so so so so so so deprieved of it.
Miss being with Churchies. William just posted pictures at BIG HOOHA and it evoked so much memories! REMINDER* CEMSTY OUTING! Hahaha, we've been talking about it for so long, but we still never put it into action. Haiya, I have a feeling our "outing" will be at Family Camp hahaha! Too bad Sixuan can't make it! Eh CUZ, don't go for your school camp la!!!!!): Family Camp is biannual, if you miss this one we have to wait for another two years which is soooooo long away. D:
I think I'm crazy. Okay no it's wrong to say that because I am already crazy. I have made a list of what to do after Alevels, before I even got pass promos or Mid-year's.
1. Watch entire seasons of Malcom In the Middle
2. Sleepovers at any Cemsty's and at Lynette's because I really looove her living room(:
3. Overseas with Pupeng and Amanda etc. Teehee, I want to go to USA! And HK again! And aiyyaaa everywhere possible.
4. Work? Hmm possibly..
5. TAN TAN TAN COS I AM SO FRIGGING WHITE LIKE GHOST.
6. Oh, for some reason, I want to wash my toilet. HAHA! I don't know why, I just feel like doing it since end of Olevels but I was too distracted by Taiwan and Korean Dramas.
7. More to come.
I just realised, while I was typing, that there are some things I don't have to wait after Alevels to accomplish. Like for instance, tanning. Hehehe I know why already. Because when I don't exercise, the sun doesn't reach me. Therefore, explains my fairness. So anyway I should wake up now and stop dreaming because at the rate that I'm going I will NEVER make it to J2 next year.