Sunday
I have a lot of assignments due this coming week.
Monday:
GP MRP(Minor Research Project)- 1000 words, but I'm only at 300 plus.
GP Powerpoint- MY GROUP'S RUSHING. Or should I say, 4/5 of my group's rushing.
Wednesday:
Study for Math Test(Chapter 0: Graphing Techniques)- Complete Tutorial.
Literature Song Powerpoint - Minimum 15 slides
School's been so busy. Anyway, we were supposed to have a 3.4 or 3.2 km run. Doesn't matter, because I'm not running, I'm an official. Crucial okay! I don't slack(now)haha! After arriving at East Coast as early as 7.30, we were told it was cancelled after taking shelter for about an hour. So my Saturday Morning's wasted. What's wrong with the weather forecast these days! My class met up, and we went to Parkway Parade for brunch. I ate Van's leftover banmian. No wait, VEG MIAN. LOL! That stupid woman ordered banmian without meat. HAHA! Might as well eat chicken rice without chicken!
I'm very pissed off with one of my group members. VERY. I'M NOT GOING TO BE DISCREET ABOUT THIS. SUPER SELFISH I TELL YOU. YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THE CREDIT YOU DO NOT DESERVE AT ALL. Honestly, even if you want to slack, it doesn't mean you don't do any thing. How can someone be so thick-skinned? I wouldn't dare to show my face in school if I were you. I just pray we won't be in the same group for PW.