Koo Yun Xuan

Saturday, March 21, 2009
I want a Magnum

The March holidays are coming to an end in 2 more days. I don't know what it is with time, because the older I get, the quicker time seemed to pass. This entire week did not, at all, feel like a holiday. The only day(Note: Singular) that I get to truly let loose was Tuesday. Workshop at school on Thursday and Friday was a complete bore. Seriously, it had no effect on me, whatsoever. I'm feeling nonchalant now, because I'm just way too super bored. Which is why I need a Magnum, or two(Gosh, I'm such a pig) to spice things up a little. "I'm Eva, and I toy with temptations." Honestly, the advertisement portrayed her perfectly as the Devil.

I'm so bored to the extent that I binge so frequently now. Yes, I have a bad habit to eat when I have nothing on my mind, its like an involuntary reaction. I 've made more than 5 trips to the kitchen now and its only in the afternoon. It doesn't help when I have 3 untouched bars of Meiji Milk Chocolate stacked nicely in my fridge. Ah heck! I'm already so fat, one bar doesn't make a difference! I'm so BOREEEEEEEED!

After failing my first Literature assignment with 24/50, I'm really going to work harder. It sucks to be at the bottom of the class. But I really dislike my Literature text!!! -Oranges
Are Not The Only Fruit. Everyone who have read it showers it with praises, but I don't know see why. I think its really disturbing because of its Lesbianism content. Maybe I'm just not mature enough to appreciate Jeanette Winterson's work. But compared to the two other Lit texts- Carol Ann Duffy Selected Poems and Richard III, this is much better. Oh I'm so dead, I better find a way to enjoy Literature. I found a really good source on the net that explains Oranges in detail. SparkNotes(: I'm cross-referencing it with the book.

BORED BORED BORED

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN