
HAPPY BELATED SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY ENG CHUN KIAT!!!!!!!!!
I think my Literature teacher looks like a pigeon. He even moves like a pigeon on the ground. Haha, I'm not insulting him, I think its super hilarious. I'll take a picture of him one day in class secretly, and then I'll post it up(:
I want to thank God. I haven't thanked Him for a long time. I'm just so caught up with the wordly things around me, I've been losing sight of Him more and more. I think I'm a bad testimony to people around me. I don't live like I have God in my life. I take things into my own hands without realising that God is the one in control of everything. It feels awful sometimes too, when I feel like I'm all alone. I don't hear Him like I used to do when I'm younger. Sometimes, I really hate growing up. I used to be so devoted and obedient. Now by the time my day ends, I'm just too tired/lazy to pray or do my bible study. But I want to change, because a life without God really isn't a life to me. There are just too many things that God has blessed me with. I want to thank God for giving me my wonderful friends and family. They're always there for me when I need someone to turn to. Thank you for allowing me to meet Pupeng, Amanda, Van, Liyu and Sk. They are really my source of comfort and joy. I thank You for my steadfast friends- Amanda, Liyu, Van and Sk for always encouraging me, giving me confidence. And I thank You for Pupeng, my ultimate best friend, who knows me inside out, who takes her time out for me even though she's so busy now with school work and Band. And lastly, thank you for saving me, because that's the best gift You've ever given me.
Anyway, good luck to everyone who's doing PW! Especially to my group that consists of Lynette, Ani, Siva and Haoqi! Hahaha!