Koo Yun Xuan

Thursday, March 12, 2009
The Failed Marathon
Van, Me, Gabriel, Steph

FLUTTER GABRIEL FLUTTER!! HAHA
Brunch with 0937
Van and I(:

I am very glad that this week is coming to a close. I've been sleeping at 1am almost everyday. I know 1am may not be a kick for most of you, but for me, it is very late, considering the fact that I used to sleep at 10.45 in Secondary School. However, all is not in vain. My GP PPT group was graded with an excellent mark of 19/20. Good job guys! I think I was the slackiest one among all of them haha! I barely scraped through History Essay Test, because many thought it was an open-book test. I stated the relevant points but I did not elaborate much on my points because of the lack of content haha! Hopefully, Peter Kellett's lenient this time round. Math test wasn't very good, made a really dumb careless mistake. I hate my GC. It caused me my marks by hiding this stupid curve from my sight. I attempted my first Literature essay!(: Although I didn't write much, I thought that the quality of my work is good. I managed to complete my Lit Powerpoint with not the minimum number of 15 slides, but 21 slides!

I feel so accomplished. Because I reach school an hour early from the reporting time, I have been using the time to do productive studying. I'm going to complete Demand and Supply by tomorrow, and I'll go ahead of Mrs Roy by doing the next chapter in the holidays. Hmm, and I have to improve my math. Practice makes perfect!!

I'm going back to AMKSS tmr to get my O'Level Certificate, and to stay for Choir Camp. I'm so excited!

ANNIE! GENA! GOOD LUCK FOR "THE ONE" TOMORROW!!!! I'LL SUPPORT YOU GIRLS MORALLY!

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN