Koo Yun Xuan

Sunday, March 15, 2009
Back To The Good Old Days

I went back to AMKSS on Friday afternoon to collect my O'Level Certificate. I met Arifin and Nat outside Choir room. Haha, I forced them to listen while I recited my testimonial out loud. "Yunxuan is a gentle, caring, and patient young lady...her greatest asset lies in her compassion towards others." I can memorise it already, literally. Arifin and I went to visit the old cat-o! She is the same, still ever passionate about her green little friends. I felt quite bad, because I didn't get an A for Geography when I was so sure I would. No matter, its over so I have to look ahead now and try my best for Literature which is completely foreign to me. Anyway, Amanda came along not long after. I miss her so badly, especially her quirky ways haha! That sweet girl painted her first oil painting on canvas - A tree house, split it into 6 puzzle pieces and gave it to Pupeng, Sk, Xiuxian, Arifin, Jestoni and I. Have fun at HK woman! And buy me lots of presents! I saw Vivien too! She was training the lower sec volleyball girls. Talked to her before heading off to meet Sk who arrived by then. I sincerely wish her all the best at Poly(:

Arifin, Jestoni, Sk and I went to the science lab to chat with Shuli, the lab assistant. Haha! She's so childish and fun(: She told us Ms Tay went for some Shopping Competition at Taka-.-Every pair of shoppers are supposed to pick an outfit in the shortest amount of time and the winners will be judged according to the best outfit. HAHA and of course they didn't win although Ms Tay insisted that their outfits were the best. We went out for dinner at 202. Stupid Sk, keep acting as if he's so concerned for me hahaha! But I'm quite happy the hokkien mee auntie said I'm pretty hahahaha! Whatever, she's just giving you face, SHAOKWANG. We went back to school, which was around 8 plus at night. We met Desmond, he is super racist I tell you, just like Pinliang. Kept making jokes about Arifin haha. The juniors were having Night Trail, and personally I think the night trail Liyu and I planned the last time was better! Ooops! HAHAHAHA! The four of us sneaked around different corners of the school to scare the groups. It was quite freaky cos we went to the D&T Block. Liyu arrived and we all sat near the parade square and talked. It felt so good being with all of them, I didn't realise how much I truly missed those guys till that night.

I managed to persuade(more like forced) my mum to let me go to Family Day the next day. So early next morning, Dad fetched me to East Coast park and I met up with the three guys. They didn't sleep a wink at their sleepover in School but they were still quite energetic. They were only lethargic for a while, which is why I think they have a lot of stamina lol unlike me. I need lots of sleep, LOTS OF 'EM. Anyway I ate like I haven't eaten for 10 days during lunch. Let's see: My share of satay, plus one of Sk's(Aww, so nice of you to give me yours and then laugh at my fats). Those cute lil malay rice cakes, or is it Indian hahaha! Sk's and Jestoni's chicken rice, my own longan ice, and their fruit cocktail. Haha! Super bloated by the time I've finished. We went back to school on the chartered bus. I went super high and poor Chinying was the victim of my craziness cos she sat beside me. Sk tried so hard to be in our conversation LOL to no avail. NY ROCKS BY THE WAY EVEN IF ITS CHEENA, I DON'T CARE HAHA!

I went for my first Economics Tuition with Yuxuan today. It was productive because I studied Demand and Supply, and Nature and Scope beforehand. I like being informed(: I can't believe this, but I can't wait for the next tuition. I LOVE Econs! :D

I'm like pmsing very frequently these days. Its not exactly pms, mood swings instead. I was very extreme today. I was really elated at a point, then very angry, then I started breaking down cos I missed AMKSS people. I really think I should refrain myself from being so attached to my Sec Sch now, cos I'll always get post AMKSS syndrome as an aftermath. Sigh, AMKSS might be really ugly and uncultured on the outside, but even in the ugliest things in the world, beauty is present.

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN