AMKSS Choir
I miss Choir so much. After talking to Shaokwang today, I really felt the impact of not being in Choir anymore. I miss going crazy with my choristers. I felt like another person when Sk commented that I became more conservative. I don't want to be conservative! I want to be the old crazy, will-do-anything-to-make-laughter me! One of the reason why I'm not in NYChoir now because I know I'll always compare it with AMKSSChoir. And I won't feel happy because nothing beats AMKSSChoir. I'll only be reminded of how much I miss AMKSSChoir. I miss the normal pracs we have, the crazy ones in preparation for SYF and camps. Seriously, nothing beats my Secondary School Memories. AIYA HECK LA! I SHOULDN'T CARE ABOUT BEING SO GLAM! I WANT TO SHAKE CHEESE ON MYSELF AGAIN! I WANT TO DO SOMETHING STUPID, I WANT TO BE A KID! Projects in JC have made me so stressed and uptight, I really miss being myself.
To the Girl who needs Rainbows in her Life:
No matter what you're going through, I'll be carrying you. I will laugh with you, I will cry with you, I will scream with you, and I will SSIK with you. Please know that you'll never be alone at any point of you life! I'm going to walk with you this dark moment of your life, and I'll go through all of it with you. If you're afraid, hold my hand. If you're sad, I can lend you my heart. If you're tired, I'll push you. Remember, we have our bridge(:
Lots of love,
Yunxuan