Koo Yun Xuan

Thursday, February 19, 2009
Zheng Pupeng
Koo Yun Xuan

Vanessa Ng


I have decided not to join Choir. I realised that I cannot tolerate staying in a room, singing for 3 hrs minimum. I still love to sing, don't get me wrong. But not in such a monotonous, dull cycle. I'm considering Photography(Much persuasion from Van and Pupeng), Guitar Club Ensemble, Tennis(I can't do sports! But, but! I really like playing tennis!), Piano Ensemble(Boonhao's suggestion lol). Oh anything but Choir please!!!!!!!!!


School officially sucks. I have like 4 assignments already! History- An Opera on any topic within the J1/J2 syllabus AND IT CONSTITUTES 50% OF CA MARKS! Gp- 1000 thousand word essay on any significant event in 2008. Econs- A group presentation on The Recession. Lit- (OH MAN I HATE LIT, I HATE LIT I TELL YOU ITS SO DIFFICULT! I DON'T UNDERSTAND A SINGLE THING!) A powerpoint presentation on any song. And PE sucks as well, I ran a total of 9 rounds around the track this week already, believe it or not. Boohoo, so in conclusion, I don't like Jc life.


But God has blessed me in so many ways too(: Now I get to go to Pupeng's house before we go to school together almost every morning, because I have to reach school only by 8.30 or 8.55am! Gosh, I made it sound so lesbiany! Heehee! And also, I met VAN NG! VANANANANA! She is by far the most comfortable new friend I've made in NY. She's super hilarious, the things she does will have you rolling on the floor in laughter. Like for instance, she was withdrawing money from the ATM, but she pressed the wrong button on the machine so it started giving out weird beeping sounds. She was so embarrassed by it, she went all the way back to the queue and waited for her turn again, when she could just stay and TRY AGAIN! Seriously, haha! And I bet you she's smiling to herself now when she's reading this. HAHAHA SPAZ! And her chinese is superb, she had me speechless with her long string of chinese poems and proverbs. NEVERMIND, EH WOMAN, COME AND CHALLENGE ENGLISH! :D Anyway, my point is I am very grateful to God for allowing me to actually enroll in NY.


Hahaha this is so heart-wrenching, memorable, and funny at the same time. I went to my hotmail, and I found Habbibah Ismail's emails to my geog assignments last year! HAHA! I miss that cute lil cat, always desperately trying to mark our work using technology haha! And how I defied her was, I bet, her worst nightmare! MIAO XOXOXOXOXO


Okay, I won't be blogging much after this. I feel the strong vibes to study now!

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN