Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
I went out with Pupeng, Liyu, Sk, Arifin, and Jestoni on Valentine's day. We watched The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. I thought it was very depressing, further adding on to my recent mood swing. Xiuxian joined us for dinner after the movie. It felt so right and good spending the day with them. Oh I really missed them loads): Liyu just called to confirm that we're not going back to AMKSS to visit tomorrow, because Choir's having sectionals that ends at 5pm, it'll be too much of a rush.
Orientation ended on a high note on Thursday. Sheesh, I have nothing more to say already. Oh yeah, I just finished the book Brisingr. Its very nice! I can't wait for the next book to be published!! I'm quite sian with school already, it ends so late everyday. Hmph. Oh! I remembered, Mum told me she was going to get me a com soon. Heehee that's the only thing I'll look forward to I guess.
I Act, So You Don't See.