New Environment, New Food.
It's been the third day of my Jc life. Let me list down some things I like about it and some that I don't.
THINGS I LIKE ABOUT NYJC:
1. Okay since its a news start, let's be more positive and start on the brighter side first. I can assure you that my school is super rich. Filthy rich in fact. So YAY! No more fund-raising events like the ones I had in my AMK years! Please, in AMK I don't even know where the money raised went to! Oh right. The stupid useless fengshui pond outside the library, for a more"conducive" learning environment! Please, how to study with all the swishshshshhspsshhhh sound of the water?! Seriously, the school shoud stop trying to salvage its appearance already. It won't do any better with a little pond. Instead, try to work with the toilets for a start! At least give us toilet paper and proper WORKING doors! Anyway, I'm here to talk about NYJC not AMKSS. But you get the point, they're vastly different.
2. The teachers here have a hilarious edge. They crack jokes in LTs and in assembly. Not something AMK teachers would normally do haha! So I guess that makes learning a lot easier for me!
3. I only have to report to school by 8.30am! Shioooook man! Hmm, but I think its only for this week haha. Nonetheless, it rocks!
4. My lessons ends as early as 11.30am on Thursday! (Temporary) :D
5. The school uniform and the house shirts! Hahaha, hope I'm in pegasus! The blue house! It goes well with the school skirt!
THINGS I DISLIKE ABOUT NYJC:
1. It doesn't feel like a school! I guess I still have much to get used to in the JC environment. And I prefer smaller classes, so that I can clarify my questions straightaway. And I like the more closely knitted relationship we have with teachers in Secondary school. I miss AMKSS): Its like I have post secondary school syndrome.
2. The requirement to pass Napfa. HATE IT! -.- I cannot get silver one I tell you.
3. The food. Its actually not very special, but at the same time its acceptable. But it didn't pass my expectation, so its under this category.
4. The lengthy talks by the principal! Whoa can die seriously. I will automatically zonk out in the middle of his speeches.
That's about it. My orientation starts next week. This week its the academice orientation, so we're having trial lessons. I had History, Lit, Econs, and Math lectures already. So far so good. The people here are a little weird. Some of my batch mates are super formal. One guy is very extra and irritating. Like just shut up la! I'm not very interested in your life. Hmm, I sound antisocial, but don't be mistaken. If you've heard this particular dude, you'll be super pissed off, cos he's very attention seeking. VERY. Anyway, YUNXUAN HUAI-TING! (It actually means Fighting. But in Korean Dramas, its pronounced as such) Oh! My mum's colleague's daughter also studies in NY! And so happens, she's the first friend Ginie made(: Her name's Yuxuan. Hahaha! We're only a letter apart. Okay, I have to slack on computer already! Can you believe it?! I have my first Econs homework already! Okay till then, bye!