Koo Yun Xuan

Monday, February 02, 2009
First Day of School

I am frigging disappointed with myself. I only made one new friend! What is this?! Pupeng and I are in different OGs. And I tell you we were the most unlucky AMK people there, because we don't have other AMKsians in our group. YESSSSSSSSS! Which is why I only made a new friend! Anyway, her name is Venny. How cute right! She's an Indonesian from MGS. Haha I think she wanted to make friends with me, because when I glanced at her direction she gave me a smile straightaway! Which means she has been observing me and waiting for me to look at her so that she can smile at me, and start a conversation. HAHAHAHA! And there's this guy who sat behind me in the hall. Hahaha, he dropped his pen beside my ass, and didn't dare to take haha so I had to lift my butt up. I am very sian! Because I'm in a desperate need to make new friends!!!

Assembly was darn boring. I wanted to laugh at the principal when he made a super longwinded speech. His english is super lousy, with "yknow"s in the middle of every sentence. OH OH OH! I AM GOING TO DIE! YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I HAVE TO OBTAIN AT LEAST A SILVER FOR NAPFA, WHICH I HAVE NEVER IN MY ENTIRE SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE, TO PASS! Pathetic, I know. But hello?! What do you expect from someone who pons every possible pe lesson?! And boohoo, I think I have to abort the idea of joining dragonboating! Their trainings are super super hectic! Like they train everyday, including weekends, except for tuesday! But I like the paddle a lot, and I like to paddle): I don't want to be stuck in Choir! Hahahaha! Its made me super lazy. And we have to choose subject combination by today. So I'm going for either H1 Lit, H2 Math Econs Hist, or H1 Math instead of H1 Lit. Can't decide, both have risks.

Laura's coming to NY tomorrow! YAY! :D Please be in my OG! PLEASE!!!

School ended at 12.30pm today. Its quite early compared to other JCs. Tricia, Pupeng and I headed to J8 for lunch at Manhattan Fish Market! Its a lot better than Fish&Co. I miss AMKSS and 44 and Choir and teachers! Anyway I expected more AMK people in NYJ. Those in NY now are: Pupeng, Tricia, Ginie, Sakina, Qianhui, Yifang, Marcus, Boonhao, Yanloon, Benjamin, Linhao, Mabel, Joyceline, Clara, Dewi, Barrie, Julian, Sandy, Luomin, Yiting, Yanling. I can't think of any other people. I miss my schoolmates.

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN