Koo Yun Xuan

Thursday, February 26, 2009
Adaptation


I'm starting to get used to my class, and enjoying the company of my new friends. This marks a good start! My classmates are very friendly people, easy to get along with. But, I really cannot stand the projects piled on us. Its like only the second week since the actual lessons took place, and I have so much work load already. Nevertheless, I have to put in effort and try my very best. Okay, I've decided to join guitar ensemble. I want to learn how to play guitar!! And piano too! Hmm, I'm considering taking piano lessons after my Alevels(: Speaking of which, I was talking to some of my classmates today after PE. They were trying to teach me hokkien, cantonese, jap and tamil haha! It was damn retarded I tell you, they keep laughing at my poor attempt of the languages.


I'm very sian cos Jianwei and Liwei said I look like a mother-.- Do I really look that old?! Hehehe, chunkiat and some other people said I seem like the type of person who takes CLEP LOL! PLEASE I WILL ONLY DO CLEP IF I'M MAD LA! I won't be able to read all the words hahaha!


I LOSS WEIGHT AND GREW TALLER:D So I'm damn happy now! HAHA! I LOVE NYJC!!!

Steph, Van, and I

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN