Oh Heeeheeee! I've decided to do a little quizzyquizquiz since Xiuxian tagged me. I haven't done one in ages, so this could get quite fun! -_- Oh do I not have a life.
1. The person who tagged you.
Xiuuuuuxiaaaaaan!(:
2. Your relationship with him/her.
Its sort of a love-hate thing. I hate it when he has this super competitive edge, and I love it when he goes mad, which is ALL THE TIME!
3. Your 5 impressions of him/her.
MAD, DEFINITELY MAD! Hmm, competitive as I've mentioned above. FREAKING HUGE EGO!HAHA! Friendly and over-friendly sometimes hahahaha!
4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you.
Umm, I really don't know this one. Lol my memory is failing me.
5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you.
"You are very forgiving at heart. I'm sure someone would recognise it one day." Hehehe not the exact words, but the same meaning.
6. If he/she becomes your lover, what does he/she has to improve on?
NUMBER ONE, HONG XIUXIAN WILL NEVER BE ATTACHED TO ME THAT WAY HAHAHAHAHA! BECAUSE WE WILL CLASH! AND WE WILL CLASH BADLY AND HORRIBLY. NUMBER TWO, HE HAS TO STOP INSULTING MY PHYSIQUE! WHICH IS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO DO SO! SO TEEHHHHHHHH~ OUT OF THE QUESTION!
7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..?
I WILL HATE HIM WITH ALL MY SOUL, MY MIGHT AND MY STRENGTH! Hahaha so he's kind of lucky I don't hate him...not that much heh!
8. What is it that you want to tell him/her now?
I'm hungry!
9. Your overall impression of him/her.
WHITEY!(:
10. How do you think people around you feel about you?
Hahaha I am absolutely irritating! I know someone who thinks I'm nice(; And CRAZY and hungry.
11. Which part of your character do you love about yourself?
I'd say its me being forgiving.
12. On the contrary, which part of your character do you hate about yourself?
That is the same as my tagger's. My pathetic self-confidence, which is so dangerously low.
13. The most ideal person you want to be?
I don't know, I'd still stick with whatever I have, whoever I am. Cos no matter how beautiful it seems, nothing is perfect except JESUS!
14. For people who care for you, and who like you, say something to them.
Oh much appreciated for! *SMILES WIDELY I love you all very very much tooo! HUGGGSSSANDKISSSESSSS!
15. Pass on this Quiz.
To Pupeng and Liyu.