MY ROOM IS A ZOO.
I have papers, pamphlets, bulletins, goggles, books MANY books, packets of unused tissue paper from the episode in 12th January, all strewn across my table. And the funny thing is I still can find what I need that's on the "table". "Table" because you can't really see a table. You can't see an inch of empty space of white coloured wood. My table does not have any legs, its attached to the wall by some cement. So practically, it looks like the rubbish I have are floating in mid-air. Yes, but I like it, gives my rooom a mysterious magical edge. Hahaha NO! I hate it! Trust me I can't stand being unkempt and untidy and cluttered with so many living/non-living things. Yes, occassionally, a lizard crawls across the wall that is perpendicular to my table. Maybe to those creatures, my room is a perfect habitat. My room is also giving out a weird stench. I'm serious, it smells like someone or something just died in there. I have also not cleared the textbooks and exercise books from Secondary school. Its collecting dust at a corner on my table. And it is probably the huge accumulation of dust in my room that is giving me a running nose that I have only when I'm in my room. Okay, point is I have to start working on the big mess I've created.
I wasted my morning and afternoon today. I slept all the way to 11.45am, then had lunch and started on a book a friend gave me when I was in Primary 4. Its called "Tomorrow, When the War Began", by John Marsden. Quite interesting storyline, but I think at P4, I was quite turned off by its title, so I didn't bother flipping through it at all. I have to highly recommend this book I just completed-A Thousand Splendid Suns! Its by Khaled Hossein. Super nice I tell you. Go buy go borrow go read go lend! Alright, anyway after reading 3 chapters, I went back to sleep. YES I'm showing symptoms of an animal we all know! But I don't know why I'm so tired also!! Anyway, in the late afternoon, Sixuan finished her jog routine and came over to my place. We watched "Are you smarter than a Fifth Grader?" on Channel 5, and I can tell you I'm not hahaha! We also watched "The Suite Life on Deck"(Disney Channel) and "The Simpsons"! Tah Tahtahtahtah Tahtah TaDaDaDaDA! Hahaha I love the Simpsons and their sick jokes! (:
I'm going to be seventeen. I feel old already. Like I won't feel old last year when I'm 16. Because 6 gives an assurance that you're still young. But 17! SEVENteen, Ew! I feel all old and wrinkled and dementia. Its like after 16 you're no longer a teenager, but you're not old enough to be an adult. So you're kind of in between young and old. I am getting old, and losing my youth. Read the above, don't I sound a little yakkish?! Anyway, I don't know why, I've been feeling restless and Sian. I need special upcoming events to spice my life up a bit!!! I can't believe I want to go school.
I miss AMKSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!