Koo Yun Xuan

Saturday, January 10, 2009
I've been thinking of my Secondary School friends these while. I don't know why, but I miss them of a sudden. 4408, 2306, Choir seniors and juniors, Teachers, Math Class partners, India trip peeps, I miss them so much! I don't mind repeating everything again starting from Sec One. I was packing my room, and I came across cards I've received from all my friends. And each of them held its own significance its own unique way. I miss the words that bring back the memories, songs that carry me back to where I've been. I miss the joy when 3-4 won the Best Class Drama, and how we rebelled when Mrs Veda didn't allow us to wear our Class Tee(:

I miss 2-3, when we made the most ridiculous jokes and became known as the most notorious Class in our level. I miss the swimming lessons we had when we were in Sec One, how the girls clumped together in the Beginner's Class. I miss doing absolutely silly things with my Best friends, rolling in the corridors with laughter and sneaking food and drinks up to class from recess. I miss skipping PE lessons by giving the same reasons to Mr Ong every lesson to the extent that he doesn't even bother to ask why I don't attend his lessons. I miss the school field, the hall, my classrooms, and especially the canteen even though the food they sell is inedible. I miss every corner, every step and every sound in the school. I really don't mind having napfa twice a year in exchange for the 4 years I had. I miss getting demerits from teachers! I miss being called to the back by Mr Siva for laughing in the midst of the school song in assembly, and the dread that followed. Believe it or not, I miss D&T! AND MR VICTOR TAN *SHUDDERS AT THE THOUGHT!

I miss my four years in Ang Mo Kio Secondary School, every bit of it. Nothing less and nothing more.

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN