Koo Yun Xuan

Thursday, January 15, 2009
I HAVE SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION FOR JAE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what's the reason for it, but I'm super nervous now. My fingers were trembling uncontrollably when I was typing in my choices online just a while ago. Okay, it goes like this. AJCarts, NYJCarts, CJCarts, PJCatrs, NP psychology and community services, NP mass communication, NP biomedical science, NP tourism and resort management, NP business studies, NP pharmacy science. Yup, that's about it.

My Best Friend has personally requested me to do a quiz on her blog. (FIRST TIME LOL! ITS SUPER RARE THAT SHE WANTS US TO BE DOING THE SAME THING!! HAHAHA!) Actually, it was more of a demand. But anyway, here it goes.

According to your age, list down the things that people don't know about you. Then tag someone else.


I'm Seventeen this year.


1. I have this HUGE RELIANCE on www.dictionary.reference.com/! You don't think my English is very profound I tell you! All Fake one!!! And this is my secret weapon hahaha! But its not fair to say that my English isn't good, EH PEOPLE A1 LEH!! A1 LEH! So go try it out for yourself, its quite useful haha!

2. I love my pillow. Its not even a bolster. A Pillow. I have a nickname for it, Niam Niam. It is difficult for me to go to sleep without it. And I love the smell on my pillow!!! Hahahaha this is so embarrassing and disgusting but I still love it! My mum who knows my weakness for my pillow, used to threaten to throw it out of the window when she's angry with me when I was very young. And once, she did. And Niam Niam flew down, to the construction site beside my house. And the funny thing was, a construction worker brought it up to us to the 20th floor of my old house, all muddy and dirty! HAHAHAHAHA!

3. I don't know about you all, but when I peed in my bed last time, I always picture a toilet bowl. And in my dream, I will still feel the toilet seat to make sure that I'm not dreaming. But sadly, I got schemed, and I'll wake up feeling really upset why I'm not in the toilet.

4. You would think from my URL, that I'm the type of person who eats everything and anything. WRONG. Let me list a few things that I detest: Mushroom, Onion, Carrot, Abalone, Mussel, Animal's Innards, Sea Cucumber and Cucumber, Sotong, Squid, Red/Green/Yellow Peppers, Vegetable Stalk, etc. The list really goes on, you get the point. I'm a picky eater.

5. Personally, I think I'm a little weird. Sometimes I feel that my life is so monotonous. To the extent that I'll desperately want some things to happen to me to add colours to my life. And the things I want might not be good all the time. Like for example, I have never experienced breaking/fracturing/dislocating any part of my body. And I actually want to try it, just for the experience of it. I know I'm cranky hahaha!

6. Sometimes, I hope that life can be like what happens in Taiwan Idol dramas. LOL! And my imagination will run wild again. I'll picture myself with NAJFDOEJH and then we'll ride off to the moon together. Haha how lame right.

7. I get pissed off with myself when people make fun of me and I just can't get angry at them.

8. I AM A NERD SLASH GEEK SLASH GEEK SLASH NERD. Try saying that quickly hahaha! Why? Because I read like hell! I read a lot of books!I'm serious, I'm not bragging or anything, because I really read A LOT.

9. I still believe that Inner-Beauty is the most important. But sadly, some of my friends don't really think so):

10. I think it is a challenge to anyone who tries to twit. Please! I take ages to write this- HIIIEEXX~! EUUU AREE SHOO`PREEETEEEY! ii am shoo jealuos(Note that the spelling must be wrong) of euuu lehhxXxz....^^

11. I don't like attention shown towards me by guys. It will make me super awkward and I don't like it.

12. I HATE EXERCISING WITHOUT THE FUN FACTOR. So I hate Napfa 2.4km run. I like Badminton, Swimming, and Tennis. But Swimming is a little troublesome so sometime I don't like it too. Hahaha! Note how lazy I am.

13. I wish I'm 13 years old so I can stop giving out facts about myself already :D

14. THESE ARE MY CLOSEST FRIENDS for now- PUPENG, AMANDA, LIYU, SHAOKWANG, XIUXIAN, RUISHAN, GINIE.

15. I am a very emotional person. Yes just like Bella in Twilight, I tear when I get angry too.

16. I get very upset when my friends leave a gathering. I hate saying goodbyes.

17. YAY LAST ONE! Hmmmmm, like Pupeng, I enjoy surprises too!(: So, surprise me!

I pass the baton on to Ruishan and Xiuxian!!! DO THE QUIZ!!!

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN