I AM SUPER DUPER HAPPY TODAY.
1. Because, (I know this is probably quite lame to you) I get to wake up late today at 10 plus. Oh well, its not only today that I'm doing that but I guess its a new year so I should give thanks for things that happen to me and all. Hmm, on a second thought, 10 plus am is not really late to most of you right? Well, it is to me. Because I've been living my life in a routine that starts by waking up at 9am sharp in the morning since I was young enough to remember. And it really gets on my nerves! Then I will start my day moody and depressing because I really really want to wake up later. But now, its not that I don't want to wake up later instead of a lame 10 plus am! Its the SUN! Yes, the sun is my alarm clock. It shines its glory down on my bed, cooking me. But of course I'll try to dodge the heat by adjusting myself on the bed till the Sun doesn't reach me, but soon it covers the whole bed and I just have to get up. Irritating isn't it? Anyway, better 10 plus am than stupid pathetic 9am!
2. Pupeng my best friend is coming back from Malaysia! Heeehee which also means presents!!!! But you know, I'm not the type of person who only waits to receive gifts, I'm giving too! My lucky friends(Pupeng, Amanda, Liyu, Shaokwang, Arifin, Xiuxian) are going to get really cool gifts from me(: Anyway I'm really glad she's coming back and all, I just got off the phone with her. Umm, not really, she hung up on me hahahaha! STUPID WOMAN! YOUR PHONE GOT PROBLEM LA! I was convincing her to watch The Little Nyonya by telling her the storyline, and then I realised I'm just talking to myself-_-
3. I had a heavenly Penang Style Buffet at King's hotel with my family. OMG, the prawn mee is shiiioooooooooookk! And I love pork lard! And the pork lard there are not like the soggy overnight type! But they're crunchy and golden and mmmmmmm! And the Penang Fried Quey Teow is good too! Points! And to top it all off, we were seated right next to celebs! Xiang4 Yun2 and Edmund Chen's family! And they're not like proud and obnoxious as I've thought most celebs to be! Xiang Yun was very friendly and polite by occasionally flashing us her pearly smiles! She apologised to my sister and I when we were waiting for her daughter to pour syrup into her ice kachang. " Sorry ah sorry!" she said apologetically but my sis and I were cool about it(:
4. I just finished this Jap drama called Zettai Kareshi!! It was awesome man! You have to watch it!!!!! Go to mysoju.com! Night is absolutely hawt!! Sixuan likes Soshi though, I thought his name sounded like sausage.
Okay! I'm tired of typing! But yes, I still have a huge streak of positivity in me now!