
Coco + Emily + Minnie(hehe) + Sixuan + Tiffany + Yeewei = CEMSTY
I like taking walks at night alone. Anyway, I'm posted to NYJC Arts. HiphipHorray! Its my second choice, too bad AJ doesn't want to accept me. Their loss, haha! School's starting, which means less blogging. But nehmind, better school than staying at home all day. I miss AMKSS very much, especially all my close friends, and Ms Tay and Mrs Veda. So, I'm going back to the school to visit soon! AND OMGOSH! IT REMINDED ME, CNY CELEBRATIONS ARE OVER! AND I DIDN'T GO BACK!!!! Anyway, I'm very angry I collected very little AngPao money. Is it AngBao or AngPao? Ah, heck. Yes the point is, every year I get below $300!!!!!! What is this man?! You tell me you tell me!! I know economy very bad now, but don't be so kiamsiap la! Give more la! And hahahahaha! Ginie, you're Legend! Hahaha! Her Angpaos "disappeared" at a relative's house! HAHAHAHA! I tell you, go buy 4D also not as lucky as this hahaha! Nevermind, still have other years! :D
Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me. Doesn't matter where or doesn't matter when. I'll be there for you till the very end. Danger or trouble, I'm there on the double. You know that I'll always be called, KIM POSSIBLE. "Yo Wayne, what's the fetch?"
Hahahahahaha! Catchy tune, okay YUNXUAN 17 ALREADY! GROW UPPPPP!