
2. THE FOOD! I TELL YOU I CANNOT STAND THE SMELL OF CHOU4DOUFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUCH LESS EAT IT!!!! YUCKS!!!! It smells like a canal filled with fresh shit! UGH): Utterly disgusting, I felt like vomitting everytime I walked pass a store selling it! I had to hold my breath and gasp in air from my mouth.
3. IT WAS FREAKING COLD! I WAS WEARING 3 LAYERS OF CLOTHING AND I HAD GLOVES AND A SCARF ON BUT I WAS STILL FREEZING! My fingers and toes were super numb, especially after the water rides at LEO FU Park!
4. HOW SOME PEOPLE THERE HAVE NO COMMON SENSE! I mean srsly! Have you shat(past tense of shit) in the dark? I have! This was what happened..I was about to leave the amusement park, so I had to use the toilet cos the ride back to Xi1Men2Ding1(where I stayed) would be an hour's time. And suddenly the lights when off when I was in my cubicle, and I can tell you it was freaky cos it was pitch dark! I couldn't see a single thing! And luckily my sis was still in the toilet! So she shouted in chinese, "There are still people in the toilet! Turn on the lights!" And some woman, apparently the security guard laughed and replied " Nevermind, should be okay!" Hello?! You're a security guard, you're totally not doing your job cos I was feeling totally insecure!! And What lame shit is this? Nevermind? Shit in the dark? WHAT YOU WANT ME TO EXPERIENCE HOW IT WAS LIKE IN THE STONE AGE IS IT?! Whoa I tell you, if I got a hold of that nonsensical woman, I'd give her a piece of my mind alright! And I thought it was really uncalled for, just switch on the lights la! Its a switch away! Hello!? -_- My cousin later told me I should have miss aim on purpose so they have more work to do the next day! Humph, but I am not like that "security guard", I don't take my revenge that way, so I'll just let it go graciously after I type this on my blog. Humph.
5. I GOT ILL THERE): During the day at the amusement park! Actually it started off before I even rode the rides there! The van ride to LEO FU Park was awful! Okay I'd put that down as Number 6!
6. THE VAN RIDE TO LEO FU PARK! Oh man, the driver should get a new liscense! He keeps acclerating and breaking continuously! It made me nauseas! So upon reaching the park, I wanted to vomit already! Anyway, I wasn't feeling well at all, cos I had a bad sore throat and flu! So I guess after 1 roller coaster, 1 indoor 3D stimulator, and two extreme water rides that had me soaking wet, my body finally could not take anymore and I vomitted, it was horrible cos I puked out the apples I had for breakfast, and then I continued to feel oozy. Then my stomach started to hurt, like gastric pain. So I sat down with my siblings and cousins and had some fries and hot chocolate. I don't know why but my hands were freezing so bad they were numb, and so was my head. And the hot choc tasted terribly sweet! But my siblings said it was okay. So I guess my tastebuds were screwed too. Then I ate four fries, and closed my eyes cos I was getting really dizzy. Everytime I tried opening them, my head just pounded and everything looked like it was spinning! So I was in that position with my head down, eyes closed for a while. Then my aunt gave me some anti-nausea pill but after 10 minutes, I vomitted again, and so my stomach went empty again. Then throughout the day I wasn't allowed to take any rides, *weep! What a waste! And along the way I had diarrhoea thrice! My uncle who is a doctor, took my pulse and told me it was weak due to some nerve reaction thing, I didn't really understand but I guess it meant stop pushing yourself to go on the rides! ): But I must thank my family for their care(:
7. SOME REALLY BORING MAMMOTH EXHIBITION AT THE MUSEUM! ARGH! It was boooooorrrringgg! Nothing more to say about it!
8. IT WAS AWFUL COS THE TRIP WAS ONLY 6 DAYS AND 5 NIGHTS LONG)))): Cos nonetheless, Taipei was still a wonderful place!(: And it would be the last trip with my cousins!D: