SAKAE BUFFET WITH CESTY!!!!(COCO, EMILY, SIXUAN, TIFF, YEEWEI) ACTUALLY WE'RE CEMSTY BUT NOT INCLUDING ME AND WE'RE CESTY! SO YES! I'M A LIL DISAPPOINTED THOUGH, GIRLS. WE COULD HAVE STUFFED MORE MAN! LIKE EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU CAN'T PUSH ANOTHER MOUTHFUL OF CHAWANMUSHI OR LEFTOVER RICE FROM THE SUSHI( COS I ALWAYS EAT THE TOPPINGS FIRST:D I HATE THE RICE! WASTE SPACE IN MY BELLY!), ITS PSYCHOLOGICAL! AND REMINDER; AT SAKAE BUFFET, ITS PHYSICAL!
So anyway, the day started like this:
The guys- Xiuxian, Sk, and Jestoni came over to swim! Well not exactly all three of them, jestoni had S------ A---, and L-- S--ed a couple of times, according to him. He wasn't in a good shape to swim!( SEE I'm so considerate okay Jestoni!). Sooo hoeee, because I wanted to borrow the last two books of the twilight series from xx, I met them at my swimming pool wahaha and we went to J8 to get it from his sis! [The irritating part was my Sis kept bugging me by calling me and asking me to wear a skirt or else she'll ask the security guard at my house to not let me out! WHAT?! RIGHT! Then she said she's asking my maid to run after me now! -_- Can my family get any weirder?] But I couldn't wait any longer cos I was supposed to meet my dearest cuz, Sixuan at the bus stop opposite Flame Tree Park Condominium to take 162 to Cine! We arranged to meet at 1.30pm sharp, but I was still waiting for the book in J8 at 1.35, soooo change of plans! I went ahead to meet my poor distressed cousin, and decided to meet xx later to get the books from him! Sixuan and I met up with Em and Coco at Cine first, then Tiff and Yeewei came along! We decided to take neoprints first! Gosh! I haven't done that for such a loooong time okayyys! Anyway,
CEMSTY THEORY #1 - Always take neoprints before Sakae Buffet! Because you never know how much more flabby fats you've put on after the meal! (: Heed our advice and you'll never regret! :DDDDDD
And So, after that we realised that there isn't Sakae at Heeren! So we walked to Wheelock! And the stuffing begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man, I really love softshell crab! Its crunchy and oily at the right amount, and there's a salty flavour to it! Yummm! We were literally barbaric! I especially love the Soft Shell Crab Temaki, Fried Tofu, Fried Hotate, Kani Tempura, and the Soft Shell Crab Crepe! Superduuuuuper nice okay! We grabbed and snatched and fought and spilled and dropped and...what can I say? Its food we're talking about! According to Sixuan, many people were staring at us! But I was oblivious to my surrounding! FOOOOOD was all I cared about! HEEEHEEEHAW! And trust me when I say this, we made a hell lot of noise! :D We took loads of crazy photos which are with Em and Tiff now, so I'll wait for them to upload and I'll post it up soon!(: Then Em had to leave to meet her friend, so it was one competitor down! MUAHAHAH! Yeesh! Haha, anyway we continued eating and making a lot of noise! When we finally left, I'm sure Sakae and its staff would miss us very much haha. Anyway, then we went to try on dresses and tops(: And I just had to wear the ugly skin coloured one....hahahahaha! OKAY! :D Then Sixuan and I headed to search for luggages and winter wear for our Taiwan Trip! We were super exhausted alright! We even slurred in our speech please! LOL!


Okay, I think I must Chi4Ke3Er2Zhi3(must be wrong again-_-), have been out the entire day! Goodnightnightnight!