Koo Yun Xuan

Thursday, December 25, 2008
Once Upon A Time

Christmas!(: My family and I went to church for the christmas service. Liyu came too! But that woman was late haha! Sat through the sermon and baptism. Then after service, churchies and I started exchanging christmas greetings and cards. Well, them not me. HEEEHEEE I didn't prepare any cards YET. But I really promise I'll send out cards soon! Thanks CESTY! I love the cards you guys did for me!! Sixuan's one was really special, she made a calender and gave it as a gift to me(: Which was really original and unique. I introduced Liyu to my churchies, and I daresay she felt the Christmas spirit too right!:D Then Pamela and Liyu joined my family for lunch at Sin Ming I think, we had Bak Ku Teh! Which was really good. The best thing about this lunch was they offered free refills of the savouring broth! YUM! I love the Mei2Cai4 too. Then Pamela got really crazy and started laughing like mad, and made Liyu laughed like hell too haha. Then after dropping Sis and Mom home, Dad fetched Liyu and Bro to J8. Then I went home and slept for quite a long time cos for some reason I was super exhausted. Woke up at around 5.45pm, and we headed to Sixuan's house for a very MERRY Christmas dinner! Sis brought Joel along too. And it all felt so right, family warmth and all. We had a sumptious dinner of beef, chicken, turkey, and Sixuan's dad brought a friend over too who made a Seafood salad complete with prawns, Sotong, fresh mushroom, and a veg they use in rocket salads(It looked super appetizing, too bad I don't enjoy seafood that much!), etc etc. We watched a bit of Transformer on cable tv, before changing the channel to watch the Simpson Movie! Hahahahaha we all had a rather hearty laugh at that one, super hilarious. Then Mom watched The Little Nyonya( Mom and I have a thing for this show! I think its the best show that Mediacorp have produced! Other dramas are cliche. But since its christmas I didn't stay to watch.). Then I played table soccer with my cousins and joel, it was suuuuper fun! Hahaha my fingers hurt though after the game(: YES SIXUAN'S HOUSE IS THE COOLEST I'VE BEEN TO! COMPLETE WITH A TABLE SOCCER, AND A POOL TABLE! AND A LADDER FROM SIXUAN'S ROOM UP TO THE CEILING TO A SMALL HIDEOUT IN ZHENGXUAN'S ROOM! AWESOME MAN! Then I played pool with Dad, but obviously I was trashed haha! Then we decided to go watch a midnight movie at the very last minute! The Koo Cousins plus Joel! So we booked 7 tickets(Poor Yaoyao and Fanfan weren't allowed to go with us!) online for the movie BEDTIME STORIES at AmkHub! WOOOO! My Bro drove us all there with my parent's car. Hahahaha, the show was really fun! It was funny and altogether good! Its a MUST CATCH! Yay! I like these spontaneous outings!!!!!! After the movie, Bro fetched Sixuan Zhengxuan and Yuxuan home. And Joel took his own car back home, and Sis Bro and I got home too(: It was really a merry christmas for me, and I hope it was for you too!

MS ZHENG PUPENG/BOBONG/BONGKAIDA/PUPPENG... HURRY COME BACK! I MISS YOU TO BITS OKAY! :DDDDD

KOO YUN XUAN,
240192
PPHK HPPS AMKSS NYJC
Child of God

Tagboard

Agape

HCMCYF 3407 CHOIR
CARIN COCO GINIE JAIME LAURA LIYU PUPENG RUISHAN SIXUAN TIFF VAN XIUXIAN YEEWEI YUANJUN